VHS Transfer to USB Stick.
Transfer your precious memories from VHS tapes onto a usb stick that you will be able to watch via a smart tv or computer. The VHS tape will be transferred into MP4 files that will play on most modern media devices. Each tape will be transfered at the highest quality, this may lead to one VHS tape being split into two or three parts, but we will label them to avoid any confusion.
- The cost is charged per VHS tape regardless of how much footage is on each tape.
- You can provide us with a 32gb* USB Stick along with your VHS tapes, or we can provide one for £10**
- We can not transfer copyrighted material.
- The lead time for your transfer will be 3 weeks from us receiving your tapes.
- You can post your order to us, or drop off point is available in the Scarborough area.
- You will be able to collect your order or we can return your order via post for a return postage fee.
*If you are transfering more than 5 vhs tapes, you would need to provide a 64gb USB stick, or we can provide one for £10
**If you require us to provide a USB for your order, please add a USB Stick to your order from our shop page.
USB link to order.
All care will be taken to ensure that your memories are preserved both in the digital conversion, and on the original VHS tapes. Unfortunately VHS tapes degrade with age and the film can become brittle and mouldy. If your tapes require a cleaning process before they can be transferred, we will contact you to ask if you would like us to proceed for a small fee. If you choose not to proceed, or we believe the tapes are beyond repair, then we would refund your order, save for the return delivery if it was selected.
If you would like to contact us with any questions regarding your order, or you have specific requirements, please email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
VHS Transfer USB
Once your order is complete, we will be in contact by email within 24 hours to arrange a drop off time/delivery address and discuss any extra details that may be required for your order.
Please be on the look out for an email from email@example.com